It’s time for another healthcare summit at ISB. The good thing this time around is that we have a summit specifically catering to hospitals. The Healthcare Club this year has split the summit into 2 parts, the pharma summit happened a while back and the healthcare summit is happening on the 28th of November.
And there are some biggies landing up for the event:
- Mr. Analjit Singh, Chairman, Max Healthcare
- Dr. Kushagra Katariya, CEO, Artemis Health Sciences
- Dr. K. Ravindranath, CEO, Global Hospitals
- Brig. Joe Curian, COO, Global Hospitals
- Dr. Nayan Shah, President, Hospital Management Services, Ambani Life Sciences Centre
- Daljit Singh, President, Strategy & Organizational Development, Fortis Healthcare
- Dr. Ram Kumar Narain, Reliance Health
- Dr. K. Hariprasad, CEO, Apollo Hyderabad
Its amazing to see such a lot of corporate biggies heading down to ISB for the healthcare summit. I guess it just shows that corporate healthcare in India is coming of age. And that should, hopefully, bring along a ton of opportunities for people focusing on the business side of healthcare like us doctors with MBAs.
This should be a great opportunity for this batch’s group of docs to showcase their talents in front of all these potential recruiters. Look out for some updates on the Summit this week.